Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Last minute knitter

Apparently when I join a KAL, I treat it as I do my homework... I wait until the last minute and then whine like a champ about how much I have to do. :o) It's been that kind of semester though.

I attempted to start my KAL project this weekend but after fighting with it for an hour or so I gave up and decided to instead work on something mindless that I could do while also watching the baseball game. :o) I haven't given up on the project, I've just put it on hold, again. Hopefully though I'll make some progress this week after my midterm and this weekend so I'm not knitting up to the very last minute. :op

I love seeing what the rest of you are up to! Keep the posts coming!

:o)
Kellie

1 Comments:

Blogger Larjmarj said...

Oh yeah...well I'm a procrastinator AND a slacker!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home