Sunday, October 15, 2006

Off like a herd of turtles...


It's a start ....a slow start but a start...

Actually this is 45 rows! Those of you who have done lace projects before know how slow going it can be. The chart that I have only goes to 48 rows but I was assured by Amy; one of my fellow Tuesday night knitters, that the chart follows a several row repeat and should be easy to follow. With that assurance I am moving forward albeit at a snails pace. It's amazing how this project has taken on a lot of my grandma Alta's quirky habits, the slow pace and procrastination being the two that are outstanding at the moment. I hope to make a little more progress on it tonight if I can get through all those nagging domestic duties that I have let pile up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

Oh, it's so pretty...I love lace.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kel said...

Beautiful!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home