Monday, November 13, 2006

Always Late to the Party


I think I may be finished with my Day of the Dead project by the next Dia de los Muertos. As usual I was hit with some side projects so I wasn't able to devote as much time to this project as I would have liked to, but in the spirit of my Grandmother...always late to the party! I finally figured out the pattern is basically an eight row repeat and it seems to be going fairly easily, however, like all lace projects it will be a slow go. I really like the way the colors are showing up in the pattern. Sometimes the delicate patterns of lace can get lost with some variegated yarns but this one really seems to compliment the pattern.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

It's beautiful! And hey, now you have almost a year to finish. :-)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

That is simply beautiful. I mean it looks good on the needles, and lace never looks good on the needles until block IMO.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home