Friday, November 10, 2006

Drawing and Winners

Wow--when Kristi and I first decided to have prizes, we wished we could come up with something more original than a drawing, but we didn't think we'd want to have to judge the quality of anyone's work. Thank goodness we realized that early on, because I have no idea how we'd actually choose. Everyone's projects were so different, so fun, and it was really great to hear the stories behind them.

So, boring or no, whew--glad we decided to do a drawing. The winners are:
Terri (formerly blogless) and Bezzie!

Terri and Bezzie, let me know your snail mail address at amycrea AT comcast DOT net, and I'll mail them out right away--they're all ready to go, except for the winner info.

But congrats to everyone, and thanks for joining us! I think I'll always keep DOTD in mind when the fall comes around. What a great way to remember loved ones.

EDIT: Talk about kindness and good karma. Bezzie says she very recently won a prize from another KAL site, so she asked that someone else win her prize! Bezzie is nicer than I would be. :-) So I gathered the remaining names, and this time--Lisa wins! Thanks, Bezzie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Wow, thank you Amy and Kristi! You generously chose fabulous prizes, and you've done a great job with this KAL. I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much. And congratulations Bezzie!

10:48 AM  
Blogger - LisaD. said...

I won something???? Whoa!

Thanks Bezzie. Thank you so very much, I never win anything.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home