Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fun with Knitting

Me and my little muerto doll had a fun time celebrating today. I didn't have access to post on here when I finished him, but I think most of y'all saw him on my blog. He was knit in memory of my grandfather in law who passed away this past July. I only ever met him once, but without him, I wouldn't have my great mother in law, and without her, my husband wouldn't be here.

I've never imbedded a video before so I hope this helps. And bear in mind soy una gringa...so this video feels very high-school Spanish class-y. I apologize for my horrible accent! Ha ha! Oh and you'll notice I refer to him as "abuelo del mano." That's my rough translation of Grandpa Hand (his last name!)




Happy Dia De Los Muertos! This was a fun KAL, thanks Amy and Kristi for masterminding it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

Woot! Great video!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home